Monday, July 15, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Ruby Wing Wildflower

Hello!

This is my one and only Ruby Wing Polish. Ruby Wing is part of the Color Club family, but all their polishes are UV activated -- meaning they change color in sunlight! This one is Wildflower.

Ruby Wing Wildflower. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Indoors, Wildflower is a deep yellow color with a fine, light green shimmer. Outside, it turns a deep orange, but that shimmer is still there, which is quite pretty on either hue.

Ruby Wing Wildflower. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Wildflower, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish is slightly sheer, almost jelly-like. The formula is great -- it glides on and self-levels perfectly.

Ruby Wing Wildflower. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
While this is a fun novelty polish, I'm not blown away by the special effect because the color change isn't drastic. I'm glad I tried one out, but I don't think I need more of these.

I bought this bottle from Head2Toe Beauty.

Ruby Wing Wildflower. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment