Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Storm

Hello!

This is Zoya Storm!
Zoya Storm. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I've been meaning to swatch this beauty forever! Storm is a gorgeous black jelly with scattered holo flecks.

Zoya Storm. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Storm, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. As usual for Zoya, this has a great, no-issue formula.

Zoya Storm. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I love how this has a nice holo effect, but the base polish is a deep, true black.

Zoya Storm. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I bought this bottle directly from Zoya.

Zoya Storm. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^




4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have this one but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this polish! I use it as a base for glitters sometimes too. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Today Zoya's Dream has arrived, I haven't tested it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -- this one is a beauty! I didn't pick up Dream because I have Cosmos from Picture Polish, they look SO similar I just couldn't justify it! Hope you enjoy it! ^_^

      Delete