Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice I'll Behave

Howdy!

My awesome other half surprised me with this polish, and even though I usually don't like greens, I LOVE this combination. This is Pure Ice I'll Behave over Pure Ice Wild Thing!

Pure Ice I'll Behave. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I'll Behave has tons of metallic green micro-glitter mixed with some small metallic silver hex glitters in a clear base.
Pure Ice I'll Behave. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For today's swatches, I've layered one coat of I'll Behave plus a coat of NYC In a New York Minute over yesterday's Wild Thing swatch. I did take care to place the silver hexes evenly across my nails, but I had no issues with this. I got good glitter payoff with one coat, and the glitter stayed put and didn't bunch up as I fiddled with the larger hexes.

Pure Ice I'll Behave. Outdoors, natural light (shade), no flash.
This one should be called Slytherin... just sayin' ^_^

Pure Ice I'll Behave. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment