Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Orly Golden Maharaja

Hello! Happy Fourth of July to all my U.S. readers!

Today I have another long-time Orly lemming of mine to show you! This is Golden Maharaja.

Orly Golden Maharaja. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Golden Maharaja is from the 2008 Gems Collection. Fortunately, Head2Toe Beauty still stocks this one, so even if I was rather late to the party, I was able to get my hands on it!

Orly Golden Maharaja. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Golden Maharaja is a rich, warm brown polish packed with brown, gold, and copper shimmer. The Gems Collection was released for fall, and this will be a lovely shade to wear in a few months. I love the shimmer, and the incredible shine.

Orly Golden Maharaja. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Golden Maharaja, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. No problems with this polish or it's formula even after all this time.

Orly Golden Maharaja. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment