Saturday, February 15, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Dollish Polish Crystal Empire

Hi! Hi!

Today I have a fun glitter topper to show you! This is Dollish Polish Crystal Empire!

Dollish Polish Crystal Empire. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Crystal Empire is a crazy mix of girly glitters. I see: big, silver holographic circles; satin, purple stars; white stars and moons; small and medium, fuchsia circles; small, teal circles; teal microglitter; and teal stars.

Dollish Polish Crystal Empire. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are over yesterday's OPI Pompeii Purple, plus one coat of Gelous and then one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. I had a very hard time getting any glitter out of the bottle. I could see it stick to the brush, but as I pulled the brush out of the bottle, all that glitter would slide right off as the base drained off. In addition to that difficulty, the white glitters liked to hang out at the bottom of the bottle even after 24 hours of it sitting on it's top. I really had to work to get these swatches done, but I think it was worth it.

Dollish Polish Crystal Empire, layered. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Crystal Empire is super girly and fun!

Dollish Polish Crystal Empire, layered and matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle from Llarowe, where it is no longer available, but Dollish Polish's Big Cartel Store still has it for purchase.

Dollish Polish Crystal Empire, layered. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment