Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Nfu-Oh 51

Hi!

Nfu-Oh 51. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
So, before they disappeared from the world, I did manage to snag a couple of now-discontinued Nfu-Oh flakies. This one is #51.

Nfu-Oh 51. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

51 is a crazy polish! The vibrant purple jelly base is loaded with duochrome flakies and shimmer. I see predominantly copper/orange flakies that shift to yellow and then green.


Nfu-Oh 51. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are over Sinful Colors Base Coat and are as follows: one coat of 51 over Cult Nails Nevermore on my pointer and pinkie fingers, one coat over Cult Nails Vicious on my middle finger, three coats alone on my thumb and ring fingers. Everything was topped with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. I had no issues with application.

Nfu-Oh 51, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I like this over black the best. The duochrome effect is amazing!

Nfu-Oh 51. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle from FabulouStreet, which I was skeptical of at first because the website looked a bit dodgy, but I'm happy to report my two bottles were shipped to me freely and quickly! At the time I'm writing this, 51 is still in stock there! Hurry!


More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment