Monday, February 10, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Dance Legend Termo 178

Hello!
Dance Legend Termo #178. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today, I have my very first polish from Dance Legend to show you! This is Termo #178!

Dance Legend Termo #178, cold. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
178 is a heat-sensitive, color changing polish. When cold, it is a vibrant, deep pink with pink shimmer. When warm, it turns the lightest shade of blush pink, with the same pink shimmer showing through. It is gorgeous!

Dance Legend Termo #178, warm. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Sinful Colors Base Coat, two coats of 178, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish has a superb formula. It is well-pigmented and glides on smoothly. This could be a worn with only one coat, but I have done two here out of habit.

Dance Legend Termo #178, cold tips. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Dance Legend is a Russian brand, I think, and the bottles are printed in (mostly) Russian. They're relatively new to the United States, with Llarowe (which is where I purchased this bottle from) and Ninja Polish picking them up recently. I'm so intrigued by this brand. Everything I've seen from them looks so phenomenal. I think this is one of those brands that if I had the means, I'd want everything they have. I spent all Sunday morning pouring over Anna Gorelova's blog, whom I think is the 'official' swatcher for this brand. I REALLY hope the Lumos and Glittergold collections come to Llarowe!

Dance Legend Termo #178, cold. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment