Thursday, February 13, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Valentines

Hiya!

Today's GOT Polish Challenge prompt is Valentines!

While I love pink polish, I wanted to go in a slightly different direction for this Valentine's Day-themed mani. I started with two coats of China Glaze Sweet Hook over a base coat combination of Duri Rujuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. One coat of Seche Vite followed that.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Once dry, I used China Glaze Snap My Dragon and Cult Nails Nevermore to stamp several images from these Bundle Monster plates: BM-03, BM-H17, BM-317, and BM-09. I sealed everything with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I had a terrible time stamping! No matter what I did, I got the faded, distressed, and just not clean image transfer you see on every nail! I couldn't find my Konad Special Black, which might have solved this problem, so the hunt is on! At least the distressed look is consistent throughout, so, yeah... I meant to do that! :P

More soon! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment