Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Snap My Dragon


Hello! Today’s post is a shortie! There’s not much I can say about this perfect pink, so onto the pictures!

China Glaze Snap My Dragon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is China Glaze Snap My Dragon from their spring collection, Avant Garden.

China Glaze Snap My Dragon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Snap My Dragon is a fabulous fuchsia! The pink shimmer in this is gorgeous in the sun, but indoors, it makes this polish shine.

China Glaze Snap My Dragon. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Snap My Dragon, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. It is well-pigmented and flows easily onto the nail. No issues with the formula. Love it!

China Glaze Snap My Dragon. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^



2 comments: