Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Your Oldest Untried

Hello!

Today's challenge prompt is "Your Oldest Untried". You guys, I have no idea which polish is my oldest left untried. I don't keep them separated... they all just get organized by brand and put in a drawer. So, I went through the drawers and picked out several polishes I knew I either hadn't worn as a full mani before (just swatched) or couldn't remember using. From that assortment, I chose Zoya Sooki. I felt like red nails this week.
Sorry for the cellphone pic. This is outdoors, in direct (noon) sunlight.
I started with a base coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener and two coats of Sooki. Gorgeous on it's own, but I wanted a little more. I layered one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Boop-Oop-A-Dupe over Sooki on my index finger. I then attached some small heart-shaped rhinestones and topped it all off with one coat of Orly Sec n' Dry.

This one was taken with my usual camera. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
No stamping this time, but this simple, gorgeous look is exactly what I wanted. Love! More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment