Monday, April 29, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Grape... Set... Match

Hello!

OPI Grape... Set... Match. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is OPI Grape... Set... Match.

OPI Grape... Set... Match. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Grape... Set... Match is a rather complex polish. The sheer purple base is packed with purple, blue, and pink shimmer. It is so full of shimmer that I thought it was a microglitter polish at first. I definitely see some duochrome shift in the bottle, but it does not translate that well to the nail -- maybe just a hint of purple to pink at the edges.
OPI Grape... Set... Match. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today started with a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Grape... Set... Match, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula on this is a little thin, so it took three coats to get to the opacity shown. Otherwise, no issues with the polish.

OPI Grape... Set... Match. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I own this polish but I dont think it looks too pretty on me. Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see how this one might be a disappointment once on... I think it's prettier in the bottle! Too bad that awesome color shift doesn't show up on my nails! :p

      Delete