Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crumpet's Laid-Back 31DC: Inspired By Fabric

Hello!

Today's challenge prompt is "Inspired By Fabric", which I think is a great idea. Tons of fun things to do! I've been dabbling in quilting, so I have a small fabric stash I raided for inspiration. I picked two bright and sunny patterns to translate onto my nails.

Fabric inspiration from Jo-Ann Fabrics.
I started with a base of Seche Clear, and two coats of Zoya Arizona on all but my ring finger, which got two coats of Barielle Lemondrops. A quick coat of Seche Vite and some dry time, and I was ready to stamp. I stamped the floral pattern from BM-201 with Konad Special Polish in White on my ring finger. The rest got the image from BM-214 stamped with Rimmel Tequila Sunrise. I sealed everything with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Stamping these two designs was a breeze! I was so happy with this result! What a fun, fun, fun challenge prompt!!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment