Monday, April 15, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: AEngland Princess Sabra

Hello!

AEngland Princess Sabra/Tristam Eyes is up for swatching today!

AEngland Princess Sabra. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is a yellow-toned neutral, holographic polish.

AEngland Princess Sabra. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with a base of Seche Clear, two coats of Princess Sabra, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has a decent formula. I had some issues with balding on the first coat, so it isn't very forgiving. I had to make sure I waited long enough for the first coat to dry so the second would cover completely. Small issues, though, no worries -- it wasn't too difficult to apply.

AEngland Princess Sabra. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
The holographic effect is on the subtler side, but it does add a touch of glitz when out in the sun. Lovely!

AEngland Princess Sabra. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I bought my bottle from llarowe! Happy shopping! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment