Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Cult Nails Scandalous

Hello!!

Quickie post! I have Cult Nails Scandalous. A great summery shade!

Cult Nails Scandalous. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Scandalous is a coral jelly polish that I found wanders between orange and pink depending on the light. It has a great formula, which self-levels beautifully.

Cult Nails Scandalous. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, three coats of Scandalous, and one coat of Orly Sec'n'Dry. Three coats provided great coverage, and if my nails were their normal, shorter selves, would be perfect. Long as they are, three coats still had me with some visible nail line, but that was okay by me. How cute might this be with white tips underneath?

Cult Nails Scandalous. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I bought this bottle directly from Cult Nails.

Cult Nails Scandalous. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment