Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Siren Song

Hello!

More Rainbow Honey today! Yay!

Rainbow Honey Siren Song. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This is Siren Song. Siren Song is packed with blue and gold shimmer. It is so shimmery, it almost looks metallic in some lighting. There are also tiny, blue holographic glitters; medium black hexes; large, gold holographic hexes; and small, blue holographic bar glitters. No issues with the formula here.

Rainbow Honey Siren Song. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
As with previous Rainbow Honey polishes, I swatched this first over a few different polishes since it is so versatile. I layered one coat of Siren Song over Sally Hansen Black Out on my index finger; Zoya Midori on my middle finger, Milani White on the Spot on my pinkie; and Zoya Robyn on my thumb. My ring finger shoes two coats of Siren Song on its own. All swatches today used a base of Seche Clear and were finished with one coat of Gelous plus NYC In a New York Minute.

Rainbow Honey Siren Song. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Much like Dearly Beloved before it, I liked Siren Song best over Zoya Robyn, so I've shown it as a full swatch as well. I purchased this bottle directly from Rainbow Honey's website.

Rainbow Honey Siren Song. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment