Monday, April 8, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!

Hello!

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Just a quick post today! This is OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Don't Touch My Tutu! is a sheer, white jelly polish. It has an easy-to-work-with formula and a shiny finish. It's one of those "your nails but better" polishes, meaning that this provides a sheer wash of color which doesn't completely hide your nails, it just enhances them with a subtle brightening effect.

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches are a base of Seche Clear, three coats of Don't Touch My Tutu!, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. It has a nice, soft, clean look, which is a nice change from the bright polishes I have been sporting lately.

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This was a part of the NYC Ballet Collection from last spring, I think. I found it dusty hunting a few months ago, so there may still be some to be found. Happy hunting! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment