Friday, February 14, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Pompeii Purple

Hello!

Today I have an oldie but a goodie! This is OPI Pompeii Purple!

Pompeii Purple is an electric, barbie pink polish with a vibrant purple shimmer. It's a classic!

OPI Pompeii Purple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today started with one coat of Sinful Colors Base Coat, two coats of Pompeii Purple, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish applies wonderfully, even after all this time! My bottle is quite old!

OPI Pompeii Purple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have had Pompeii Purple forever. Like Pure Ice Gossip, it was one of my very limited, acceptable pinks in my tiny collection long before I became a polish addict. I remember my mom, who has had acrylics forever, brought this home from her salon appointment so she could take it along on vacation for touchups, and I appropriated that bottle. I think I may have even finished up the original bottle and repurchased!

OPI Pompeii Purple. Indoors, direct but filtered sunlight (window), no flash.
This beauty has become a part of the core colors from OPI and can be found anywhere OPI is sold. I saw it this past weekend in Sally Beauty's new OPI display!

OPI Pompeii Purple. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment