Friday, February 21, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Itty, Bitty, & Gritty

Hello!

Today's polish is Itty, Bitty, & Gritty from China Glaze.

China Glaze Itty, Bitty, & Gritty. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Itty, Bitty, & Gritty is a bright coral texture polish. This is a creme version of a texture polish, if you will, because it has no glitter. Just textured pigment that dries somewhat matte, but I can still see shine on the flat bits of polish where there is no texture.


China Glaze Itty, Bitty, & Gritty. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are two coats of Itty, Bitty, & Gritty over my usual base combination of Duri Rejuvacote plus Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. I didn't have any problems with application.

This polish is so fun -- it's bright and beachy. The texture is perfect. I really enjoyed wearing this as a full mani, and I think I'll be putting it on my toes next!

China Glaze Itty, Bitty, & Gritty. Indoors, filtered sunlight, no flash.

I purchased my bottle on clearance at Sally's a few months ago. I think this collection was released last summer, so it's on it's way out. Head2Toe Beauty still has the whole collection available.


China Glaze Itty, Bitty, & Gritty. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment