Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain

Hello!
Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I have something special today! This polish isn't even available for sale yet! In fact, the new collection hasn't even been announced yet! This is Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain!

Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Midnight Fountain is everything I wanted Bubble Beam to be! It's a gorgeous cerulean blue jelly packed with glitter and shimmer in Rainbow Honey's beautifully complicated way. I see multiple sizes of deep blue, holographic hexes; light blue, holographic squares; iridescent hexes; and green shimmer. It is stunning!

Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today started out with a base coat of Seche Clear. I then polished up all my fingers except my ring finger with Contrary Polish Santorini, and those got one coat of Midnight Fountain. I used three coats of Midnight Fountain alone on my ring finger to show you how it looks on its own. Everything got topped with the usual, Gelous plus NYC In a New York Minute combination for a smooth finish. This polish glides on nicely and builds to opacity easily. No issues with application.

Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
As you'll see in my upcoming haul post, this mini bottle was included free with my last month's order directly from Rainbow Honey. The deal was a free mystery grab bag with any purchase over $25. The grab bag included three mini polishes and a cuticle balm! And two of those polishes are samples from the new collection, so there's one more coming up soon! I did get the okay to post about these yet-to-be announced polishes on my blog from Rainbow Honey's customer service. I didn't feel it was right to just go ahead and post about them since they were sent to me as a normal consumer, so I did get in contact with them. The response was quick and positive. In my experience so far, Rainbow Honey is a great company -- no restock drama, quick shipping, and positive customer service. 

Rainbow Honey Midnight Fountain. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I recommend keeping tabs on their Facebook page if you're interested in information about this new collection. Previews and launch dates should be announced soon!

More soon! ^_^





2 comments: