Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: KBShimmer Snow Much Fun

Hello!

Today's swatch is KBShimmer Snow Much Fun!

KBShimmer Snow Much Fun. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Snow Much Fun is a sky blue jelly base full of snow-inspired glitters. There are white circles, snowflakes, and two sizes of hex glitters in that bottle along with holographic blue hexes and holographic dust. It looks like snow falling on a beautiful winter day, and I love it!

KBShimmer Snow Much Fun. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today show this polish two ways. On just my ring finger, I used three coats of Snow Much Fun over my base coat of Seche Clear. The rest of my fingers have layered one coat over Zoya Robyn. Everybody got a coat of Gelous plus a coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish is easy to use with only minor manipulation to get the larger glitters out of the bottle and placed purposefully on the nail. I prefer to layer it, but it does build easily to opacity.

KBShimmer Snow Much Fun. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased this bottle a few months ago directly from KBShimmer's website. Great polish, great prices, and always in stock!

KBShimmer Snow Much Fun. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the little snowflake glitters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! From the first swatch photo, I fell hard for this one and knew I had to have it! ^_^

      Delete