Friday, January 3, 2014

NOTW: Copycat Tape Mani for New Year's!

Hello! I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's Eve! My blogging resolution this year is to finish the Stash Swatch Initiative, so to meet that goal faster, I'm going to try to post more than four swatches each week!

But for today, here's what I've been wearing this week.


NYE Tape Mani. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I've been wearing the super sparkly Color Club Magic Attraction since I swatched it for Tuesday's post. For New Year's Eve, I dressed it up a bit with this tape mani Sammy at The Nailasaurus did awhile back. I thought this look was so simple and gorgeous - I had to try it for myself!


NYE Tape Mani. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I used striping tape and Cult Nails Nevermore, a black rhinestone, plus a coat of NYC In a New York Minute to finish the look.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment