Monday, January 27, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Sunshine

Hello!

Quick post for today's polish, Zoya Sunshine!

Zoya Sunshine. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Sunshine is a rich, deep blue texture polish with silver sparkle.


Zoya Sunshine. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are simply one coat of Seche Clear and one coat of Sunshine. That's it! It's super pigmented and easy to apply!

I purchased this polish directly from Zoya's website.

Zoya Sunshine. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^




4 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle! I have one of these and haven't worn it yet. I need to after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texture was something I thought I'd hate when I first saw it, but, man, do I love them! So fun! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to get this one as well, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete