Monday, January 20, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: CrowsToes Indian Summer

Hello!

Today I have CrowsToes Indian Summer!

CrowsToes Indian Summer. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Indian Summer is a mysterious color shifting polish. At extreme angles, it looks reddish-orange then shifts through magenta to deep purple. In most situations, I saw the purple. It's shimmery, mysterious, and pretty!

CrowsToes Indian Summer. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Indian summer over all but my ring finger, which got two coats over Cult Nails Nevermore, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has a thin formula, that needed three coats for opacity, but was easy to apply.

CrowsToes Indian Summer. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased my bottle recently from Llarowe.

CrowsToes Indian Summer. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^







2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! Love the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes -- this one is really popular and it doesn't stay in stock very long! I lucked out and caught the beginning of a restock on a whim! ^_^

      Delete