Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Zoya Odette

Hello!

Today I have another Zoya swatched up! This one is Odette from the newest collection, Naturel!

Odette is a pretty, dusty purple creme. I picked up five of the six polishes in this collection, and, so far, I am loving the soft, subdued hues of each one. This one is one of the darker polishes in the set and perfect to wear alone or as a base for nail art. I wore this swatch for a few days on her own, then added some glitter and stamping, which I'll you guys soon.

Zoya Odette. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today started with one coat of Duri Rejuvacote and one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. After that, two easy coats of Odette followed. I finished with one coat of Qtica Extending Topcoat. Formula was good, and I had no trouble with application.

Zoya Odette. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased this bottle directly from Zoya's website. Check out their Facebook page - they run great promos and sales frequently... I hardly ever pay full price for Zoyas!

Zoya Odette. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment