Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hello!

Today I have my first Colors by Llarowe! This is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is a fabulous midnight-blue jelly with large flecks of silver shimmer.

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, two coats of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish has a nice formula which caused no application issues.

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
This polish is beautiful! You really get that nice, night sky effect. The blue jelly base turns the deeper silver shimmers blue which gives it a nice depth and a beautiful sparkle! This polish is said to be a near-dupe of a famed polish, Essie Starry Night. Now, my polish obsession took hold long after the Essie was nothing but a memory. I missed out on that craze, but if this polish is anything like it, no wonder! Love it!

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I purchased my bottle directly from Llarowe, where it is currently out of stock. I recommend following their Facebook page as they often run awesome sales, deals, and flash promos. Any and all new polishes and restocks are also announced over there.

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous color! You're lucky to have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am lucky -- I have a knack for hitting restocks at just the right time.... good for me, bad for my bank account! ^_^

      Delete