Friday, January 24, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Heisenberg

Hello!! Friday finally!

I have another Rainbow Honey polish to show you! This was August's LE and is no longer available, but check it out. It's called Heisenberg.

Rainbow Honey Heisenberg. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Heisenberg is an icy blue, holographic glitter topper. There are tiny, ice blue shard-like flakies and holographic microglitter packed densely in a clear base.

Rainbow Honey Heisenberg. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Vite. On my pointer finger and pinkie, I layered up three coats of Heisenberg. On my middle finger and ring finger, I used one coat of Heisenberg over China Glaze Splish Splash. Everything was topped with a coat of Gelous plus one of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish has a good formula. It applies and builds easily.

Rainbow Honey Heisenberg. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased this polish in September from Rainbow Honey, where, as I said, it was a limited edition. If it ever makes a return, the announcement should come on Rainbow Honey's Facebook page.

Rainbow Honey Heisenberg. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment