Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Orly Luxe

Hello!

This is Orly Luxe.

Orly Luxe. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Luxe is a smooth, gold foil. Cool toned and beautiful.

Orly Luxe. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Luxe, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish is fantastic. It glides on effortlessly, and dries quickly. It's good for stamping and nail art. It's a great workhorse polish to have.

Orly Luxe. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I think I bought my bottle from CVS, however, my go-to online retailer for older polishes, Head2Toe Beauty, still has this in stock, along with the others in the Foil FX Collection (I totally recommend Rage, too!).

Orly Luxe. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment