Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Rainbow Honey Bubble Beam

Hello, hello!

Today's polish is Bubble Beam from Rainbow Honey!

Rainbow Honey Bubble Beam. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Bubble Beam is a beautiful light, sheer blue jelly loaded with iridescent and purple shimmer; pale, blue square glitter; iridescent squares; and small, iridescent hexes. It is absolutely beautiful in the bottle!

Rainbow Honey Bubble Beam. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear and, since I didn't know how best to layer, an ombre of blues. I used Revlon Blue Lagoon, Zoya Robyn, Contrary Polish Santorini, Zoya Ibiza, and Cult Nails Nevermore (on my thumb). I used one coat of Bubble Beam over each, plus one coat of Gelous and one of NYC In a New York Minute. I had no issues with application.

Base polishes! Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Bubble Beam is so pretty in the bottle, but I feel like this swatch has fallen short. I found it too sheer to build up to opacity, and none of my layering choices lived up to what I was expecting. There is magic in this bottle, I just haven't figured out how to get it out yet....

Rainbow Honey Bubble Beam. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased my bottle directly from Rainbow Honey's website. It was a limited edition I missed out on the first time, but they brought it back and it is currently available!

Rainbow Honey Bubble Beam. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment