Thursday, January 16, 2014

GOT Polish Challenge: Stripes

Hello!

Today's GOT Polish Challenge prompt is "Stripes"!

I used my two picks from last year's Hologlam Collection from China Glaze, Strap on Your Moon Boots and When Stars Collide. These are not quite a year old, but close. I think that collection came out in March or early April. Anyway, I swatched them once and never wore them again... what a shame!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I started with a base coat combination of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. After that, I layered on one coat of When Stars Collide, and topped it with one coat of Seche Vite. When that was dry, I used striping tape to create the look and one coat of Strap on Your Moonboots. Once the tape was removed, I used another generous coat of Seche Vite.

Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
This turned out clean and crisp. I love how the two polishes work together, but the holo is so subtle!


Here are the rest of the participants' take on the prompt:


More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment