Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots

Why hello there!

I hope you're all doing well! Sorry for the minor hiatus back there. Life just got busy. Really, really busy. I had swatches done and pictures edited... all ready to go... I just didn't get any of the type-ity, type, type done. It's still busy around here, but at least I feel like my head is above water now. So, we can get back on track! To the polish!

This is China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots from the recent Hologlam Collection.

China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Strap On Your Moonboots is a gorgeous navy holo. The holo isn't super strong with this one, but it does glimmer nicely in the sun.

China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are a base of Seche Clear, two coats of Strap on Your Moonboots, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula on this polish is not forgiving and will bald easily. It will not withstand any manipulation, so make sure each coat is dry before applying the next one. Otherwise, I found this to be nicely pigmented.
China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I snagged this bottle from Head2Toe Beauty.

China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
 More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment