Friday, June 28, 2013

NOTW: Pink and Black Skittles

Hello!

Here's what I had on my nails all of last week. It wore like iron!



So, this crazy mess of a mani started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote and two coats of China Glaze Smoke & Ashes finished off with one coat of Seche Vite. To my pointer and pinkie, I stuck on some heart shaped plastic chits from a nail art wheel and topped those off with one coat of INM Northern Lights. My middle finger got one lovely coat of Elevation Polish Daisen topped off with the usual, Gelous plus Seche Vite. Thumb got the same treatment but with Dollish Polish Crystal Empire. Finally, my ring finger got stamped with the starts from BM-14 using Pure Ice Gossip, which then got some Northern Lights love as well.

Aren't those two glitters awesome?! If you want Daisen, get it now. Elevation Polish announced Daisen, along with Stay Behind, Catch A Wave, will be retired in September. Check 'em out here!

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment