Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze When Stars Collide

Hello!

Another from China Glaze's Hologlam Collection! This is Strap On Your Moonboots' lovely sister, When Stars Collide.
China Glaze When Stars Collide. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
When Stars Collide is a wonderful, plummy holo. Like Strap On Your Moonboots, the holo isn't terribly strong, but it adds a nice touch in direct sunlight.

China Glaze When Stars Collide. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
Swatches today are two coats of When Stars Collide plus one coat of NYC In a New York Minute over bare nails. Since I had some issues with Strap On Your Moonboots over a base coat, I thought I'd try this one out on naked nails. Application is MUCH better without a base coat. I didn't have as many issues with balding or dragging with today's polish as I did with yesterday's.

China Glaze When Stars Collide. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Again, Head2Toe Beauty is where I bought this polish.

China Glaze When Stars Collide. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment