Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Essence Peach & Cream

Hello!
Essence Peach & Cream. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Today, I've got a quick post on Essence Peach & Cream.

Essence Peach & Cream. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Peach & Cream is a lovely peach with subtle shimmer. You can barely see the shimmer even in the sunlight, but I promise, it is there! This polish is pale and pretty, and I kind of totally love it.

Essence Peach & Cream. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash. Hidden shimmer!
Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, three coats of Peach & Cream, and one coat of Seche Vite. The formula on this polish is so-so. It went on rather streaky, so it took all of those three coats to get an even finish.

Essence Peach & Cream. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
I found this one in the always picked over display at my nearest Ulta. I had been on the hunt for the perfect peachy polish, and I think I found it!

Essence Peach & Cream. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment