Friday, June 7, 2013

NOTW: Sweet Heart Skittles!

Hello, hello!

I've got a sweet, sugary mani this week that was inspired by Sally Hansen's All Yarned Up. I started with a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote and three coats of Cult Nails Untamed, which I absolutely love to bits! It is such a fun pink.



To my pinkie and ring fingers, I added one dabbed coat of All Yarned Up topped with Gelous plus Seche Vite. My middle and pointer fingers got stamped with the heart image from Bundle Monster plate BM-317 with Zoya Robyn and Pure Ice Gossip, respectively, and then were topped with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Finally, I added the two heart shapes from a nail art wheel to my thumb using NYC. Since they are flat and I have really curved nails, I wanted to be sure they'd stick around all week, so I added a coat of Gelous plus a coat of Seche Vite over that. Those bits of plastic are NOT coming off my nail! They are buried in clear coat!

I'm really pleased with how this turned out -- it's cheerful and fun! It reminds me of candy! More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment