Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: NYX Aqua Glitter

Hello!

Following up from yesterday's post, I have Nyx Algae's perfect pairing -- This is Nyx Aqua Glitter!


Nyx Aqua Glitter. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Aqua Glitter is a perfect glitter topper of iridescent and shiny aqua microglitter in a weakly-tinted aqua-colored base. As simple as it sounds, it is really gorgeous.


Nyx Aqua Glitter. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

For these swatches, I simply layered one coat of Aqua Glitter over yesterday's swatch and added another coat of Seche Vite. Like Algae, Aqua Glitter applied nicely, and it provided a nice glitter density in one easy coat.

Nyx Aqua Glitter. Indoors, natural light, no flash.

I love the sparkle this adds to Algae! I bought this at the same store as yesterday's polish, so I'm not sure where to find another bottle.


Nyx Aqua Glitter. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment