Thursday, July 10, 2014

Shining Stars

Hello!

A different kind of post for today - a sampling, if you will! A friend of mine recently got her hands on the mini set of OPI's Coca-Cola collection, and while visiting, I played with two of the shades. I used OPI Get Cherried Away for all my fingers but the ring finger, which got painted with OPI A Grape Affair. I think I used two coats of each over Sinful Colors Base Coat with Seche Vite on top.

OPI Get Cherried Away with OPI A Grape Affair. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

After a few days, I livened things up with some nail art. I stamped the cascading star image from Bundle Monster plate BM-H25 with Zoya Trixie and added one coat of Black Cat Lacquer Discotraxx on my accent nails. This then got topped with one coat of NYC In a New York Minute.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment