Monday, July 7, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: Pure Ice Freedom

Hello!

Since I just picked up this polish last week, I thought I'd swatch it right away (not to mention it was my 4th of July weekend manicure!). This way you might have a chance to find it, if you want it. It is Pure Ice Freedom.

Pure Ice Freedom. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Freedom is a heavy mix of red glitter in a clear base. I see small hexes, tiny hexes, and micro-glitter. In addition to all that sparkly red, there are medium sized blue hexes and a few shiny silver stars. How patriotic!

Pure Ice Freedom. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are a base coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, one coat of China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots, one coat of Freedom, one coat of Gelous, and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish provided a surprisingly dense glitter coverage with one coat. I did mostly swipe this one on but dabbed it on as well when needed. The stars were reluctant to come out of the bottle, but I think that may be due to just how few there are in there.

Pure Ice Freedom. Indoors, natural light, no flash.

I really liked how this ended up. It could use a few more stars per bottle, since I think those are what made this look so cute. I found my bottle at Wal-mart just a few days ago. It was a very popular release last year, when I couldn't find a bottle. My husband even tried ordering this polish from an online retailer for me last year, but was sent multiple other polishes, a partial refund, and an apology because they ran out! So happy hunting if you missed it last year -- it's baaaack!

Pure Ice Freedom. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.


More soon! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment