Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: NYX Algae

Hello!

Today's polish is one I've had for ages. Take a look at Nyx Algae!

Nyx Algae. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Algae is an aptly-named dusty, teal creme polish.

Nyx Algae. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today started with my usual base coat combination of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener followed by two easy coats of Algae and topped with one coat of Seche Vite. This polish applies smoothly without issues.

I purchased my bottle back in Maryland from a rather dumpy independent beauty supply store in a strip mall that wasn't in the greatest neighborhood. Let's just say that I only ever ventured in there this one time.... lol I'm not entirely sure where else to find Nyx nail polish. I've started seeing Nyx cosmetics at Walgreens, so maybe I just need to look harder!

Nyx Algae. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment