Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bonus NOTW: Lilac Skittles

Hello again!

I've got so many manis from my hiatus earlier this year that we're doing extra posts until the blog is caught up! This pretty lilac number was on my fingers for our roadtrip to South Carolina a few months ago. In fact, I snapped the last picture outside in downtown Charleston, near the South Carolina Aquarium. It was a beautiful day!

Lilac Skittles. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

I started with my base coat combination of Duri Rejuvacote and Sinful Colors Nail Hardener. My middle finger got two coats of Color Club Fashion Addict, while the rest got two coats of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. I used some striping tape and Color Club Fashion Addict with Color Club Wild At Heart for my ring finger. The stamps were done with Wild at Heart. The geometric images are from BM-202 and BM-213, and the hippo you can barely see on my thumb, is from the FUN stamping plate #3. One coat of NYC In a New York Minute and off we went!

Lilac Skittles. Outdoors, sunlight, no flash.
More soon! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment