Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Hello!

Another OPI polish is up on the blog today. This is Don't Bossa Nova Me Around from the Brazil Collection!

OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is neutral creme polish. This one looks like a grayed-out pink to me. It was one of those polishes that I just had to have after I saw swatches of it. I love it!


OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Swatches today are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one coat of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, and one coat of Seche Vite. I didn't have any issues with application.

OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
For such a simple polish, the color is unique and lovely! I bought this bottle from Sally Beauty, where it is still for sale!

More soon! ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment