Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Be More Pacific

Hello!

This is China Glaze Be More Pacific!

China Glaze Be More Pacific. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Be More Pacific is a crazy green creme. I'm not sure what to call this one -- I can see it as a pastel lime or a neon celery. The day I bought it, I thought it looked like the perfect 'celery' colored green, but once I put it on, it was much brighter yet retained the same hue.

China Glaze Be More Pacific. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Today's swatches are one coat of Duri Rejuvacote, one of Sinful Colors Nail Hardener, two coats of Be More Pacific, and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish has an excellent formula. It is very fluid and glides on smoothly.

China Glaze Be More Pacific. Indoors, natural light, no flash.
I purchased my bottle recently from Sally Beauty.

China Glaze Be More Pacific. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment