Friday, June 6, 2014

NOTW: Flashback to March - Square Experiment

Hello!

We're going to be playing catch-up around here for the next few weeks. These manis are from early March... when I wanted to do some awesome black french tips, but was disappointed with the following look.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
So... I squared them up and tried again!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Much better, but I wasn't in love with the shape. They felt weird.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
But, I committed to one more look for, this time, for St. Patrick's Day before rounding them off again.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

This was a combination of China Glaze Glittering Garland, Zoya Gilty, OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby, China Glaze Agro, and Pure Ice I'll Behave.

Squares never again! Haha!

More soon!







2 comments:

  1. The mani in the last photo is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I liked how it turned out as well! ^_^

      Delete