Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: China Glaze Glittering Garland

Hello!

Today's polish has been in my collection untouched for far too long. This is China Glaze Glitter Garland!

Glittering Garland is a deep evergreen jelly packed with gold and green flecks. It's lovely.

China Glaze Glittering Garland. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Glittering Garland, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This polish is a bit thin and streaky on the first coat, the second is better, but I did need three coats for the best result. Other than that, this polish had no other issues, and application was easy even with the thin formula.

China Glaze Glittering Garland. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Green still isn't my favorite color for polish, but I have to admit that this is beautiful and festive! It looks beautiful in matte as well.

China Glaze Glittering Garland, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Glittering Garland was a part of the China Glaze holiday collection in 2011 called Let it Snow. I purchased mine from Head2Toe Beauty, I think, where it is still available.


China Glaze Glittering Garland. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite China Glaze polishes. It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is my least favored polish color, but even I have to admit that this one is really pretty. ^_^

      Delete