Saturday, December 28, 2013

Haul: December!

Hello!

The last haul post for 2013! And it's a small one... after last month, there wasn't a whole lot that piqued my interest! My bank account is happy about this....

First purchase came during Black Friday sales. This is the one Cirque polish I wanted, Vaudeville.



The rest came from a quick trip to Ulta. This is OPI This Gown Needs a Crown and Sleigh Ride for Two.



And a few eye shadow palettes from Essence.



I really hope these eye shadow palettes are not discontinued because they are my favorite! They're nicely designed, compact, and sturdy, and I love how all the colors work so well together! Ah well, if they disappear, I now have two backups of the neutral one!

The OPIs were on sale two for fifteen, the eye shadow palettes were on clearance for a few dollars each, I had a coupon for five dollars off a purchase of ten or more, plus expiring rewards points, so my entire purchase came to $8.88!!! Woot!

Three polishes is not bad right? ... Okay, so I did purchase two more polishes from Llarowe just a few days ago during their 12 Days of Christmas sale, but they'll be featured in January's post since they haven't shipped yet!

My 2013 was awesome! It was a big year for us: we got married, sold our house for a profit, purchased land in Minnesota, and are making plans to build our dream house. Not to mention, some epic hauls! Cheers to an even better 2014!

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment