Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale

Hello!

Today, I have the gorgeous Mermaid's Tale from Sally Hansen to show you!

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Mermaid's Tale has a murky blue, jelly base with tons of small, blue hexes along with medium blue and green hexes. Love it!

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, three coats of Mermaid's Tale, one coat of Gelous and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. The formula is okay, while it does brush on easily, I found it hard to get even, especially around the edges. And at 3 coats, it was getting to be too thick for my liking so, I think I will layer this next time I use it to alleviate the problems I had.

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
After some Googling around, I think this one is close enough to the much sought after Deborah Lippmann polish, that I'm satisfied crossing it off the wishlist. I found this bottle at my local CVS.

Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment