Friday, December 6, 2013

NOTW: More like simple NOTDs!

Hello, hello!

I have been really enjoying wearing simple manis lately -- nothing that really even qualifies as nail art. So, I've skipped a few notw posts recently. I've got ideas upon ideas for nail art, but no drive to do them just now. I'll get back there eventually, I'm sure! But for now, here's a round up of some nail-of-the-days I've been wearing.

First, a simple french-style manicure using Zoya Posh, a matte red, and topcoat.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Second, textured accent nail manicure. I used two gorgeous polishes from L'Oreal's new texture collection, Sexy in Sequins with an accent of Too Dimensional?. These are so pretty! Look at that multi-colored shimmer!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Last, another textured accent nail -- this one is Hidden Gems paired with CrowToes Minion. Not quite the match I thought it would be but dark and mysterious non-the-less!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment