Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Essence Grey't To Be Here

Hello!

Today I have my favorite grey polish swatched up for you. This is Essence Grey't to be Here.

Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Grey't to be Here is a fabulous, soft, grey creme with pink and gold shimmer. The shimmer brings a delicateness to this polish that is absolutely gorgeous!

Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are a base coat of Seche Clear, two coats of Grey't to be Here, and one coat of NYC In a New York Minute. This has a decent formula that is slightly streaky on the first coat, but opaque and even in two. I don't care for the brush much on this line, but for $2, I can deal with it.

Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, filtered sunlight (window), no flash.
I bought this polish at Ulta, but I never have seen it there again. I've been looking for a back up bottle or two since they're tiny, but I've been unlucky so far. The search continues!

Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^






2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I don't own it but I would love to. The pink shimmer is so pretty in the gray base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one too -- I wish I could find a few extra bottles of it! They're so teeny! I agree, the pink shimmer is fantastic! ^_^

      Delete