Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea

Hello!

Today I have a fun glitter to show you -- this is Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea!

Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Fuzz-Sea is a simple mix of short bar glitter in pastel lime green and teal.

Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea over Sinful Colors Cream Pink. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of Fuzz-Sea over yesterday's Sinful Colors Cream Pink swatch plus one coat of Seche Vite. This has a good formula -- it swipes on easily, and one coat is the perfect amount of coverage. I did use a tip I picked up from The Polish Hoochie: wiggle the brush side to side while applying so that all the glitter is not lined up in one direction.

Super cute! I wore this out and about mattified and loved how fun it was.

Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea over Sinful Colors Cream Pink, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I purchased this bottle from CVS, where I've seen it still for sale recently.

Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea over Sinful Colors Cream Pink. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

More soon! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment