Thursday, December 12, 2013

Stash Swatch Initiative: Hare King of Carat Flowers

Hello!

A lemming finally squashed! This is Hare Polish King of Carat Flowers from their Fall 2012 collection. I have been on the lookout for this one pretty much since it was released, but only recently lucked out and found it in stock.
Hare Polish King of Carat Flowers. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
King of Carat Flowers has gold, purple, and iridescent hex and square glitter in a sheer, grey base with golden shimmer. It is soft and elegant, and I couldn't be more pleased about finally adding it to my stash.

Hare Polish King of Carat Flowers over Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Swatches today are one coat of King of Carat Flowers over yesterday's Essence Grey't to be Here swatch plus one coat of Gelous and then one of NYC In a New York Minute. This lovely polish has a nice formula. It swipes on easily, and one coat over an opaque base achieves the in-bottle look on the nail.

Hare Polish King of Carat Flowers over Essence Grey't to be Here, matte. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I finally found this in stock on Llarowe, where it is sold out again. Clearly it's massively popular, so I expect it will return. Happy hunting!

Hare Polish King of Carat Flowers over Essence Grey't to be Here. Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
More soon! ^_^





2 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty and I love the base you chose for it! I need to pull out my bottle and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was one of those polishes that I only wore for a few minutes during a swatching session but didn't really want to take off! ^_^

      Delete