Saturday, November 30, 2013

Haul: November!

Hello!

Oh ladies, what a huge month for polish 'round here! Huge!

Let's start right in with late October purchases.

First, Zoya's super fun, Halloween trick-or-treat promo: Buy one, get one free plus free shipping! I picked up the last two PixieDusts on my list: Stevie and Solange.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Second, Llarowe had a pre-order for Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which is supposed to be a dupe for Essie Starry Night. I missed the whole Starry Night craze. It happened before my polish addiction set in, but I can see why it was lemmed after -- it's beautiful! I also picked up Model's Own Pink Punch on clearance. I've already worn it -- it is super fabulous!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
And the FUN 3 plate also had to be mine... it has the cast of the Mario Bros. franchise on it!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I stopped in to Sally's for some reason and walked out with dotting tools and a set of nail art brushes. Sally's has REALLY stepped up their nail art section, it's huge and has everything from striping tape, to decals, and tools!
Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Next, Zoya brought four polishes back from their Matte Velvet collections. These are my picks: Savita, Dovima, and Posh.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
After that, yup, another order from Llarowe. I happened upon the CrowToes restock one Saturday morning, so I bought Indian Summer and Minion. Happily, my last Hare polish lemming was also available: King of Carat Flowers. I've been trying to get this one for like a year!

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
In addition to all the awesomeness, KBShimmer released their winter and fan collections! I had to have: Snow Flaking Way, Snow Much Fun, and Kringle All the Way.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
And I finally caved in and purchased my first Nfu-Oh's! I picked these up from FabulouStreet. This is #51 and #59.
Indoors, artificial light, no flash.

Finally, drug store purchases: L'Oreal's new line of textured polishes look fantastic! I fully intended on going into CVS for some of the new Revlon scented polishes, but these captivated me much more instead. This is Too Dimensional? and Hidden Gems -- Hidden Gems has this gorgeous green to purple duochrome bend in the bottle that I'm super excited about.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
And because I thought they were so awesome, even though I initially said "No, I have enough polish", my enabler (aka husband), grabbed two more of them for me when we ran out of toothpaste and he made a quick CVS run. This is I Like it Chunky and Sexy in Sequins.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
I also found Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale, which hopefully can kill my lemming for Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe. Essie's Sable Collar also called to me from the display.

Indoors, artificial light, no flash.
Okay, seeing it all listed like this.. I admit, it's rather insane! I think I'm going to ask Santa for a Helmer this year....

More soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment